Role: Sales Intern
Reports to: Senior Europe & Global Resorts Travel Consultant
Scott Dunn is an award-winning luxury tour operator creating personalized holidays to destinations all over the world. With offices in the UK, US and Singapore, we pride ourselves on providing outstanding service to all our guests from the moment they begin their research online, right the way through to post-holiday evaluations.
We are eagerly looking for 2 Interns to join our Europe & Global Resorts sales team based in our Putney office. As a Sales Intern you will be a key member of our Sales team and you will be expected to maintain the highest level of customer service whilst supporting our experienced Travel Consultants on ensuring everything is ready for our guests holidays to go smoothly. We offer a full training program. You will report to a Senior Travel Consultant, who is hands-on and will work with you to ensure your success. Whilst this is currently an Intern role, the team is growing and there may be further opportunities.
Timeframe: June to end August
- To support the sales team on handling imminent summer departures ensure that all pre departure information is gathered from guests
- To liaise with guests to ensure they are fully briefed ahead of departure
- To book restaurants and any other services the guest needs on their vacation
- To conduct post holiday feedback calls with guests
The duties that derive from these responsibilities include but are not exclusive to:
- Ensuring all guest details are gathered correctly on each booking, including any new guests or changes to information
- Managing all forward bookings this summer to ensure guest service levels are high and NPS scores in line with company targets
- Booking restaurants, spa treatments and any other activities the guests are looking to do on their holiday
- Ensuring balances are collected on time from guests
- Contacting our guests prior to departure so they have the latest information on covid restrictions in destination/resort as well as a last minute opportunity to request concierge services
- Contacting all guests on their return home to enquire after their holiday and collect feedback.
- Updating a tracker with progress on all of the above so we have an understanding of progress and guest sentiment
- Demonstrating excellent attention to detail
- Speaking to guests over the phone, and demonstrating effective listening
- Handling high volumes of activities in an efficient and timely manner
- Recording essential data and information using Scott Dunn’s IT software
- Enthusiastic polite telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- An interest in travel and customer service
- Strong organizational skills
- All applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Our office hours are 9am – 5.30pm from Monday to Friday.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Putney Bridge Approach, Fulham, London SW6 3JD, UK