Customer Relations Administrator £9.65 Per hour
12 hours per week
We are the largest care provider in Cornwall. We are a not-for-profit organisation and a registered charity, giving practical assistance for all types of care.
"We believe in going above and beyond offering high-quality care, going that extra mile to improve lives every day."
As an Administrator for Cornwall Care, you’ll be working in our St Martins home within a team of likeminded individuals who all genuinely care about those people whose homes you are working in.
St Martin’s sits right in the community, located on a generous plot within a large housing estate. Our residents, with mixed nursing needs, are spread across two wings – named Crofty and Trevithick for a proper Cornish feel. A beautiful bright conservatory opens onto a large expanse of lawn framed by pretty flower beds, and this is the sight which greets you upon arrival.
There’s a sense of fresh energy here, thanks to new management. So it’s a brilliant time to join us and be a part of the buzz.
What you’ll do:
• To ensure the smooth running of the reception area. To provide clients, families, visitors and outside professionals with a main point of contact.
• Provide secretarial support to the Home including the operation of various information technology equipment, for example; word processing, data base, spreadsheet and other applications.
• Be fully responsible and accountable for all financial related transactions.
• Maintain diaries as requested by the Home Manager and
• Check supplies and order stock, ensuring supplies are kept replenished
What you’ll need:
• Experience within an administrative/customer facing role
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Great planning and organisational skills.
• Proven skills in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
• Be able to work with discretion on confidential matters
What you’ll receive:
You’ll have access to free 24 hour counselling and legal advice services, shopping discounts with high street retailers and local supplier and discounted gym memberships.
If you’re looking for a career with Cornwall Care, there are very real opportunities to progress with us. Being a large organisation means a huge variety of other roles, right across the county.
Our brilliant Care Academy, in partnership with Cornwall College, gives you access to free courses and qualifications – from improving your basics like maths, English and computer skills, to apprenticeships and industry-recognised Diplomas. The Cornwall Care world is your oyster!